Pre-conference Post-graduate Courses - Saturday, March 14, 2020
The post-graduate courses program is designed for residents and fellows in minimally invasive gynecological surgery.
Detailed program coming soon.
Medical Conference - Sunday-Monday, March 15-16, 2020
Detailed program coming soon. See below for preliminary topics:
- Ethical Challenges in the Management of Endometriosis
- Endometriosis Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- Pathogenesis of Endometriosis
- From Tissue, Injury, to Repair: Update on the Modern Stem Cell Theory
- Recurrent Disease: Is it persistent, progressive disease, or incomplete surgery?
- Peritoneal Endometriosis: Topographic Mapping and Aqua Blue Contrast Technique
- Re-operative Surgery for Peritoneal Endometriosis
- Excision Without Mutilation: It’s Possible!
- Endometriosis: Hidden Diagnosis in Hidden Places
- Science of Progressive Endometriosis: Adhesions to Retro-Peritoneal Fibrosis
- Cul-de-sac Surgery in Endometriosis
- Bladder & Ureter Surgery in Endometriosis
- Re-operative Bowel Surgery
- Low Anterior Resection: Anostomosis Made Perfect!
- Fixing Holes and Preventing Fistulas
- Abdominal Wall, Umbilical, and Inguinal Endometriosis
- Thoracic Endometriosis: Dual Compartment Approach
- Systemic Surgical Approach to Deep-Infiltrating Endometriosis
- Operation Techniques in Deep Endometriosis
- Limits of Endometrioma Surgery in Infertility Patients
- Re-operative Ovarian Surgery for IVF Failure
- Should She Rush? Egg Freezing for Endometriosis Patients
- Ovarian Surgery Without Frying Eggs!
- Immune Cell Landscape in Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
- Less is Better: Improving the Integration Between Surgical and Medical Therapy
- Psychoanalysis of Patients with Multiple Surgeries
- Anxiety, Depression, and Endometriosis
- The Pathway Towards Excellence: Elevating Care from Office to Centers of Expertise
- Neuropathic Symptoms in Re-Op Endometriosis
- Adenomyosis Factor: Diagnosis, Management, and Treatment
- No Hysterectomy Option: From Surgical Focal Excision to Osada Procedure for Adenomyosis
- Defining Definitive Treatment: Hysterectomy and Beyond
- Proposal of a New Classification of Hysterectomies for Progressive Stages of Endometriosis
- Re-Op Office Procedures; Symptoms, Signs, and the Role of the Transvaginal Sonogram
- Simultaneous Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Genetic and Pathological Factors Associated with Female Cancers and Endometriosis
- Pregnancy Outcome After Endometriosis Surgery
- Postoperative Pain Control Without Narcotics
- Medical Management Without Inducing Menopause; Custom Tailoring Between IUD, OCP, and Progestins.