The Endometriosis Foundation of America is proud to announce
our participation in the TCS NYC 2018 Marathon
Our 2018 TCS NYC team has been FILLED! We are no longer accepting applications for this race. We will be announcing new Rock 'n' Roll Marathon locations this summer- check back in and apply to one of those great events to run with Team EndoFound!
This year EndoFound will have our biggest TCS NYC Marathon team yet! We have accepted TEN runners to don a purple EndoFound t-shirt on November 4th, 2018 and take on the 26.2 miles across all five New York City boroughs!
The first New York City Marathon, organized in 1970 by Fred Lebow and Vince Chiappetta, was held entirely in Central Park. Of 127 entrants, only 55 men finished; the sole female entrant reportedly dropped out due to illness. Winners were given inexpensive wristwatches and recycled baseball and bowling trophies. Today, the New York City Marathon has grown to be the world's biggest and most popular marathon, with more than 50,000 finishers in 2017. Join these incredible men and women in crossing the finish line and raise endometriosis awareness with every step!
- Applications will be open until June 1st, 2018
- All official charity runners are responsible for raising a minimum of $3,000.00
- All official charity runners are responsible for paying their marathon registration fee
- EndoFound has paid all charity runners guaranteed entry fee
- EndoFound only has 10 spots available on the TCS NYC team.
- Applying does not guarantee entry Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and “unofficial runner” inquires