Tomer Singer, MD, MBA
Medical Director, Shady Grove Fertility New York
Tomer Singer, M.D., FACOG, MBA, earned his medical degree from the Sackler School of Medicine, and his Master of Business Administration in Health Care Management from Hofstra Zarb School of Business. He completed his residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York, NY, where he also served as Chief Resident. He completed a reproductive endocrinology and infertility fellowship at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York, NY.
Dr. Tomer Singer is currently Associate Professor at Zucker School of Medicine, New York and former Vice Chairman of Education, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Director of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Lenox Hill Hospital. He also served as a residency program director in 2012-2019 training over 40 Ob/Gyn residents and many more medical students and fellows in reproductive medicine and medical endocrinology. In addition, as the director of egg freezing program at the Northwell Health system for 7 years he performed hundreds of medical egg freezing cycles for both cancer patients and women electively freezing their eggs.
Dr. Tomer Singer has produced numerous publications, chapter reviews and has given international and national presentations in the field of infertility and reproductive endocrinology, IVF, egg freezing and egg donation. He is double board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Dr. Singer has performed hundreds of minimal invasive surgical procedures including laparoscopies and hysteroscopies.
Dr. Tomer Singer joined Shady Grove Fertility in 2019 and sees patients in SGF’s Manhattan, New York location.
- Residency: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Fellowship: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Weill Cornell Medical College
- MBA: Zard School of Business, Hofstra University
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Best Doctor Award Castle Connolly NY Metropolitan (2019, 2018, 2017)
- APGO Excellence in Teaching Award (2019)
- Teacher of the Year – Department of Ob/Gyn Lenox Hill Hospital 2018-2019
- CREOG National Teacher Award (2018)
- Best Chief Resident Research Award, Lenox Hill Hospital (2009)
- Best Oral Presentation, ACOG District II/NY, Annual meeting (2008)
- Poster Prize winner, ACOG District II/NY, Annual meeting (2009)
- The 19th Annual John O. Vieta Award, Lenox Hill Hospital, For Academic Excellence and Personal Achievement (2008)
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Society for Reproductive Investigation
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Israeli Doctors of America, Founder
Endometriosis 2023:Global Patient SymposiumTogether for TomorrowMarch 18-19, 2023 - Einhorn Auditorium, Lenox Hill Hospital, NYC Good afternoon. First, I would like to thank, uh, Dr. Kin and the organizing committee. I think this is maybe year…
Tomer Singer, MDShady Grove Fertility New York Medical Director and Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist Egg Freezing for Endometriosis: Should she rush
Tomer Singer, MD - Why Some Eggs Belong in the Freezer Patient Awareness Day 2019: HEALTHY MIND & HAPPY PELVISLiving Your Best Life With EndoMarch 10, 2019 (8am - 5pm)Einhorn Auditorium, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York Cityhttps://www.endofound.org/patientday/2019…
Anthoula Stefanou was only 33—but, mysteriously, her ovaries weren't. Her doctors told her the organs had aged well beyond her years.“My AMH was extremely low,” Stefanou recalls being told by her fertility specialist of her…
PATIENT AWARENESS DAY 2018: LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE WITH ENDO Sunday, March 18, 2018, (8am-5pm) Einhorn Auditorium (131 E76th st) at Lenox Hill Hospital, NYC Fertility workup and preservation in patients struggling with endometriosis …
As The Blossom recently reported, having endometriosis and conceiving the old-fashioned way, can have its difficulties, but with a little help from in vitro fertilization, experts say endo women can have a higher success rate with conception.…
Getting pregnant and delivering a healthy, bouncing baby is something that, sadly, many women with endometriosis may never experience. The statistics can be even more sobering, with one study claiming that women with mild cases of the disease have…
SESSION II: Treatment considerations Tomer Singer, MD Neuropathy and nerve sparing surgery Endometriosis and oocyte cryopreservation Advancing the Science and Surgery of EndometriosisMonday and Tuesday, April 18-19, 2016The Union Club,…