In response to the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States, the Foundation Board and the Chairs of the Conference have decided to postpone the upcoming Medical Conference, Postgraduate Course, Patient Day and Blossom Ball.
Postponing the meeting was not an easy decision, but after consulting with senior health officials, officials in New York State, and other valued sources, there is no doubt in our minds that this is the right choice.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the EndoFound staff by calling 212-988-4160 or emailing email@example.com.
Thank you for understanding, and please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
We are diligently monitoring the global and local impact of COVID-19 and are in daily contact with our city, state, and federal agency partners. Our top priority is the health and safety of our attendees, speakers, volunteers, and staff. On the recommendation of the NYC Health Department, we have made no scheduling changes to any of our March events (Patient Day, Medical Conference, Postgraduate Courses, and Blossom Ball). We encourage participants to follow appropriate health guidelines and use their own judgement to ensure they are well enough to participate. We will provide ongoing updates as necessary.
Safety Tips to Prevent the Spread of Infectious Illnesses:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, with at least 60% alcohol.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.