Want to lace up your sneaks and run with EndoFound? Mark your calendars, because we're accepting applications to join our Berlin Marathon Charity Team!
The 45th Annual Berlin Marathon will take place in Berlin, Germany on Sept. 16, 2018. It's kind of a big deal: this race is a member of the Abbott World Marathon Majors—which also counts the TCS New York City Marathon in its elite lineup.
You can apply to run the 26.2 miles through Berlin while representing EndoFound and raising endometriosis awareness by clicking on the banner below. Please note the Team EndoFound fine print at the bottom of this page before submitting.
See you in Berlin!
The Fine Print:
- All Team EndoFound members for the 2018 BMW Berlin Marathon are required to raise $750 (USD) by September 14th, 2018
- The Endometriosis Foundation of America will pay initial the entry and registration fee for the BMW Berlin Marathon 2018
- The Endometriosis Foundation of America cannot support runner’s travel to/from and stay in Berlin
- You do not need to be a U.S. citizen or resident to apply—all are welcome!
- Team EndoFound has a limited number of spaces to fill. An application does not guarantee entry
- Past Team EndoFound TCS NYC/Rock ‘n’ Roll runners are welcome to apply
- Contact us: email@example.com