The Endometriosis Foundation of America (EndoFound) strives to increase disease recognition, provide advocacy, facilitate expert surgical training, and fund landmark endometriosis research. Engaged in a robust campaign to inform both the medical community and the public, EndoFound places particular emphasis on the critical importance of early diagnosis and effective intervention while simultaneously providing education to the next generation of medical professionals and their patients.
The Endometriosis Foundation of America has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Project Associate (PA). The PA will be an integral part of all EndoFound projects and events. Assisting with outreach, organization, communication, and community engagement, the PA will gain unprecedented hands-on experience with a growing non-profit organization. The PA must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, maintain multiple databases in an efficient and organized manner, be flexible in a small non-profit environment, and serve as a public health champion for the endometriosis community.
- Act as community liaison by engaging with inquiries and requests submitted online, and by telephone
- Manage development database including gift entries and updating records
- Support the implementation of EndoFound events and programs including Patient Day, Blossom Ball, ENPOWR Project
- Process donations and prepare acknowledgement letters and other correspondence
- Handle all administrative details associated with the Foundation
- Work as a cohesive team member
- BA/BS required
- Highly organized and efficient
- Candidates must be proactive and take on responsibility without direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Individual must be able to motivate others to understand the importance of raising endometriosis awareness and have a passion for women’s health
- Raiser’s Edge experience a plus
This role is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate or current graduate student. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic self-starter who is flexible and able to multi-task. This is a chance to join a small but dynamic organization, with multiple opportunities to develop skill sets that might be inaccessible at a larger organization.
- Cover letter with salary requirements
Please send applications to:
Write “Project Associate 2019 Application” in the subject line