It’s that time of year again – back to school! As we approach the fall, students are trading in their bathing suits for backpacks, parents are busy making school lunches, and teachers are writing those lesson plans.
With a revamped presentation, a more extensive outreach plan, and a larger team of presenters, The ENdometriosis: Promoting Outreach and Wide Recognition (ENPOWR™) Project can’t wait to hit the ground running! The Endometriosis Foundation of America is excited for ENPOWR to continue educating adolescents about menstrual health and promoting treatment-seeking behavior. YOU can bring this critical information to even more classrooms by helping ENPOWR get the school supplies it needs!
- $10 for EFA Branded pens
- $20 for a Metrocard to get presenters to the schools
- $25 for educational handouts for presentations
- $30 for 100 ENPOWR wristbands to be handed out to students
- $50 for a gas card to reach schools not accessible via public transportation
- $100 for brochures to be placed in school nurses offices
- $250 sends ENPOWR to an adolescent health fair
- $500 sends ENPOWR staff to a health and science teacher conference
- $1,000 educates an assembly of 1,000 students
Make your tax-deductible gift* online today to help The ENPOWR Project educate our teens about endometriosis!!
*All of the net proceeds of your donated funds will be used directly toward The ENPOWR Project’s implementation.