UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, several Rock 'n' Roll races have been rescheduled or cancelled. We've marked the races that have changed below. Please see Rock 'n' Roll's page for further updates and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The Endometriosis Foundation of America (EndoFound) is excited to announce that we are an official charity team with select 2020 Rock ‘n’ Roll race events! Rock 'n' Roll holds 5Ks, 10Ks, half, and full marathons in different locations all year round. Email email@example.com to sign up for one of the races listed below.
2020 Race Information
Each Team EndoFound runner is required to meet a fundraising minimum while they train. Please review the 2020 Fundraising Requirements chart below for information on race minimums. Fundraising minimums correlate to race distance, not location. Funds raised by Team EndoFound runners go towards supporting our programs and can be designated to a specific program (education, advocacy, research, or awareness) or general support by the runner.
2020 Race Options
- Rock 'n' Roll DC - March 28 (rescheduled for November 7, 2020)
- Rock 'n' Roll Atlantic City- May 15 & 16 (rescheduled for May 14-15, 2021)
- Rock 'n' Roll Chicago - July 18 & 19 (cancelled)
- Rock 'n' Roll Philadelphia - September 19 & 20
- Rock 'n' Roll San Jose - October 3 & 4
2020 Fundraising Requirements
- 5K: $550
- 10K: $1,000
- Half Marathon: $1,500
- Marathon: $2,000
Early Bird Special: $500, regardless of race distance
About The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series
Since 1998, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series has made running fun by infusing the course with live bands, cheer teams, and creating a block-party atmosphere for participants and spectators. Fueled by each runner’s journey, we celebrate running and all of the moments worth running for.
- Applications will have a rolling deadline for Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon events listed above
- All official charity runners are responsible for raising a designated fundraising minimum based on the race distance they sign up for
- Applying does not guarantee entry
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information and "own place" runner options.