The EFA seeks a self-motivated and talented Fundraising Manager (FM) to oversee and implement the EFA’s individual giving activities including annual giving campaign management, donor stewardship, prospect research, database management, and special events support. The FM will utilize the EFA’s existing donor base to develop and implement new strategies to further build community engagement around its mission. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, flexible, an independent thinker, and an enthusiastic champion, as fund development is essential to the overall health of the organization and the people that it serves.
The EFA staff is a dynamic team of committed individuals working in a small non-profit environment. We offer our employees a competitive salary as well as comprehensive benefits including flexible paid vacation, health insurance, and a 403b.
- Strategically preparing and executing the EFA’s annual giving campaigns
- Developing and implementing stewardship strategies for improved donor retention
- Identifying and securing new fund development opportunities within the public and private sector
- Processing gifts and providing timely and innovative donor acknowledgment tactics
- Providing support to the Managing Director and event consultants for the development, execution and post-event follow-up for the Blossom Ball, the EFA’s annual fundraising gala
- Executing small scale events for community building
- Maintaining and updating donor databases and other related constituent records (i.e. call reports, contact detail, event attendees, etc.)
- Creating monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed
- Crafting and monitoring donor communications
- Supporting the implementation of other special events
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Managing Director
- BA required, graduate degree preferred
- A minimum of five years of increasing responsibility in a not-for-profit development office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Blackbaud products, specifically eTapestry, experience required
- Ability to work independently in a small office environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience with grantsmanship desired, but not required
Commensurate with experience
Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “2016 Fundraising Manager Position”.